UltiPro System Utilization And Process Review
Now that you are live on Ultimate Software's UltiPro HCM solution, let us help you maximize your investment. It is important to continue to broaden the system features to enhance the functionality and streamline your processes. Wise works with your team to determine a roadmap to take full advantage of your system in a short time.
“The number one quality that drew me to Wise Consulting was the professional focus they had on listening to the client and working in a collaborative manner to find the best solutions to meet client needs.”
Janice R., VP, Human Capital Resources Manager, Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc.
Results and Action Items
System Utilization services serve two purposes:
* Assessing current functionality and processes for improvement
* Examining additional Dayforce features and functions to create a roadmap and increase utilization and return on investment
During the Workshop, our consultants interview key stakeholders, including management and end users, to understand their unique processes, challenges and vision. This engages your team to uncover struggles or inefficiencies and educates them to identify un- or under-utilized system capabilities.
Bringing a fresh perspective, and insight from your team, we evaluate your current configuration and workflows. Decisions made during implementation are reconsidered in light of the experience you have gained working with Dayforce and any organizational changes which have evolved.
Results & Action Items
A report with findings and recommendations is presented to the team. This report identifies specific steps needed and defines a path to complete these steps.
Use the road map provided by Wise to elevate your organization to higher heights.
Your Recommendations Report identifies:
- Low hanging fruit (easy fixes or process changes to immediately make life better)
- Potential current configuration or process changes which may take a bit more work
- A roadmap to roll out added features to reduce redundancy, manual processes, or introduce a whole new automation