SHORT AND LONG-TERM
UltiPro Payroll And Tax Support
Wise Consulting’s Payroll Support services include the full-range of payroll management and administrative tasks. We use your UltiPro HCM / WFM system, and you retain your corporate policies. We bring our dedicated team of certified payroll specialists, each with knowledge and expertise, and our payroll best practices. The result is a seamless transition and seasoned payroll professionals in charge.
“I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart in regard to helping us out immensely during this time. [Your resources] were highly professional. They were a tremendous asset for assisting us for payroll, as well as writing/answering report questions. Just terrific.”
— University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc.
Short-term or long-term, one day or every day, the Wise team becomes YOUR Payroll Department. Wise Consulting's UltiPro Payroll Support Services Include:
Payroll processing ownership: schedule, garnishments, hires, terminations, mass changes, system maintenance, auditing.
Quarterly tax reconciliation smooths the way for accurate and timely year-end processing. Wise’s year-end best practices incorporate advance planning and no surprises.
US and Canadian Quarterly and Year End tax audit and reconcilement, SSN verification, agency refunds/discrepancies, tax compliance issue research and resolution, W2 and T4.
Wise reviews, recommends and oversees compliant payroll practices. Short-term or long-term, Dayforce trained and payroll certified specialists take over your payroll environment to provide true peace of mind.
• Specialist resources with UltiPro knowledge, experience, training, continual education, and payroll certification (CPP, FPC)
• Backup and recovery
• Partnership aligned with your organization’s strategy
• Advanced UltiPro usage and leverage
• Security and confidentiality risk reduction
• Automation whenever possible to reduce errors from manual intervention
• Opportunity to redeploy internal people or reallocate positions
• Eliminate turnover risk
• Savings of expenses in recruitment, retention, training, development, and certification
• Increased service level performance