SHORT AND LONG-TERM
Ceridian Dayforce Payroll And Tax Support
Wise Consulting’s Payroll Support services include the full-range of payroll management and administrative tasks. We use your Dayforce HCM / WFM system, and you retain your corporate policies. We bring our dedicated team of certified payroll specialists, each with Dayforce knowledge and expertise, and our payroll best practices. The result is a seamless transition and seasoned payroll professionals in charge.
Short-term or long-term, one day or every day, the Wise team becomes YOUR Payroll Department. Wise Consulting's Ceridian Payroll Support Services Include:
Payroll processing ownership: schedule, garnishments, hires, terminations, mass changes, system maintenance, auditing.
Quarterly tax reconciliation smooths the way for accurate and timely year-end processing. Wise’s year-end best practices incorporate advance planning and no surprises.
US and Canadian Quarterly and Year End tax audit and reconcilement, SSN verification, agency refunds/discrepancies, tax compliance issue research and resolution, W2 and T4.
Wise reviews, recommends and oversees compliant payroll practices. Short-term or long-term, Dayforce trained and payroll certified specialists take over your payroll environment to provide true peace of mind.
“The number one quality that drew me to Wise Consulting was the professional focus they had on listening to the client and working in a collaborative manner to find the best solutions to meet client needs.”
— Janece R., PHR, VP, Human Capital Resources Manager – HRIS, Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc.
• Specialist resources with Dayforce knowledge, experience, training, continual education, and payroll certification (CPP, FPC)
• Backup and recovery
• Partnership aligned with your organization’s strategy
• Advanced Dayforce usage and leverage
• Security and confidentiality risk reduction
• Automation whenever possible to reduce errors from manual intervention
• Opportunity to redeploy internal people or reallocate positions
• Eliminate turnover risk
• Savings of expenses in recruitment, retention, training, development, and certification
• Increased service level performance