Driven by Passion, Expertise and Commitment
UKG Implementation Partner
As UKG’s first Certified Implementation Partner, Wise Consulting has provided best-in-class support services for UKG Pro since 1998. Wise consultants are software and industry certified, seasoned experts in implementation, post-go-live support and helping clients optimize all aspects of their investment in the award-winning UKG Pro. Our consultants feel honored that their skilled support of clients earned Wise an Innovation award from UKG.
Unparalleled Implementation Support Since 1998
Full Implementation Support:
Client-Side & Vendor-Side
- Front-End Analysis & System Configuration Sessions
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Change Management Support
- UKG Pro Web Self-Service, Workflow & Approval
- Post-Implementation & Year-End Support
- Global Configuration Support
- Cognos Analytics Report & Dashboard Development & Training
- Data Extraction & Conversion
- Interface Design & Development
- Implementation of Additional Functionality: Compensation Management, Performance Management, Onboarding, Recruiting, Learning, Employee Voice, HR Service Delivery, Workforce Management
- Benefits (including Benefits Administration), Open Enrollment & Life Events
- Payroll Process Review
- Managed Payroll Support
- Short & Long-Term Payroll & Tax Support
- Acquisition, Merger & Spin-Off Support
- Year-End Support
- Business Continuity Review – Emergency Planning
HCM Analysis & Troubleshooting
- System Utilization Review
- HRIS & Technology Support
- Benefits Consulting Services
Get In Touch With A Wise Expert
Watch Krispy Kreme's Ultimate Software Journey
Wise consultants have the most in-depth UKG Pro experience in the industry. Our consultants possess valuable practitioner experience and have completed hundreds of successful implementations with clients of all sizes across industries. They are uniquely skilled to work as an extension of your team, helping you make smart decisions to achieve long term goals and get it done right the first time.
If you have questions about working with Wise Consulting or becoming a Wise employee-owner, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
At Wise, the practitioner experience and hands-on knowledge our consultants have in specialized fields means we can offer high-quality support services across the Human Capital Management and Payroll spectrum.
Because Wise is 100% employee-owned, our consultants are professionally invested in your success. We make time to understand each client’s methodology and goals, aligning our strategy and sharing best practices to assure optimal results.
“Wise Consulting became an extension of our team as if we had the experience of going through an implementation before, even though we didn’t. They knew what was needed ahead of time. I feel like we didn’t hit the ditches because they had the experience that is a level beyond executing and implementing.”
Richard Bell, Senior Director Of Business Systems,
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
“I am the lead on our UltiPro transition and I have been working very closely with our Wise consultant. In a word, she is AMAZING. Not only does she KNOW her stuff, she is incredibly responsive, attentive and delivers the material in a way in which the team can understand it. She answers my questions and those of my team at 6am, noon, midnight, even on Saturday morning and afternoons when she is supposed to have a few hours away from me! She is a gem and very much appreciated during a very stressful time!”