Driven by Passion, Expertise and Commitment
Ceridian Dayforce Consulting Partners
The Wise Consulting team has provided support for Ceridian’s products since our founding in 1996. As the first partner engaged to implement and support Dayforce from its release in 2011, Wise has been providing unparalleled Dayforce consulting services ever since. Many of our team have used Dayforce on the job as HCM practitioners before transitioning to a consulting role. The Wise team are certified gold-level Ceridian Dayforce Consulting Partners, proud to have earned Ceridian’s Dayforce Consulting Partner of the Year award.
Unparalleled Implementation Support Since 2011
Dayforce HCM Software Services
Full Implementation Support:
Client-Side & Vendor-Side
- Pre-Implementation Planning Support for Needs and Business Process
- Data Extraction & Conversion
- Report Development & Training
- Project & Change Management
- Talent Management Implementation & Integration
- Benefits & Open Enrollment
- Self-Service, Workflow Design & Rollout
- Payroll Process Review
- Managed Payroll Support
- Short & Long-Term Payroll & Tax Support
- Acquisition, Merger & Spin-Off Support
- Year-End Support
- Business Continuity Review – Emergency Planning
HCM Analysis & Troubleshooting
- System Utilization Review
- HRIS & Technology Support
- Upgrade Management & Support
- Interface Design & Development
- Benefits Consulting Services
Get In Touch With A Wise Expert
Wise consultants have the most in-depth Dayforce experience in the industry. Our consultants possess valuable practitioner experience and have completed dozens of successful implementations with clients of all sizes across industries. They are uniquely skilled to work as an extension of your team, helping you make smart decisions to achieve long term goals and get it done right the first time.
At Wise, the practitioner experience and hands-on knowledge our consultants have in specialized fields means we can offer high-quality support services across the Human Capital Management and Payroll spectrum.
Because Wise is 100% employee-owned, our consultants are professionally invested in your success. We make time to understand each client’s methodology and goals, aligning our strategy and sharing best practices to assure optimal results.
Any implementation is difficult. Wise was right there when something came up so that we were able to address it right away. They can guide you through the process and communicate best demonstrated practices. I don’t know how we would have done it without them, honestly. And we got it right.”
Lynn Carrico, Director of HR Technology,
The Y in Central Maryland