Vendor Selection Solutions
The Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workforce Management (WFM) marketplace offers more interesting options than ever. The goal of our Vendor Selection Process is to define your most complex and unique requirements, identify systems that handle those requirements, and then prepare and guide your team to thoughtfully and knowledgeably choose the best solution. Wise brings expertise in Ceridian, Ultimate Software, and other HCM management technology to provide the best fit of people and solutions to meet your unique needs. Our robust, yet streamlined process ensures your team is well educated and prepared to make this critical, and often expensive, decision.
Do you really need a new system?
The biggest reason we hear why people want to change vendors is that they are not happy with the support! If there are other factors involved such as the system cannot scale, company has significantly changed since implemented, system limitations, inability to find staff with system experience, etc., then it is time for a new system.
Before deciding to walk away from your current system, contact us to conduct a System Utilization Review. Either way, it will prepare you for entering into a vendor selection project.
Vendor SELECTION Support Services INCLUDE:
HCM Technology Selection
Mergers & Acquisitions Support
Specialized Workforce Assistance Team (SWAT)
HCM System Review
The Wise Vendor Selection process
1. It starts with a questionnaire designed to pull current and desired requirements out of the heads of your project stakeholders. We then compile the results, identify discrepancies or opportunities and facilitate team decision-making.
2. Once requirements are finalized, the Wise team prepares your Targeted Information Request (TIR). As opposed to the more traditional Request for Proposal (RFP), the TIR focuses on your most complex and unique requirements, overall cultural fit between your organization and the vendor, and costs.
3. Vendor responses are compiled and scored before the team decides which vendors to invite for consideration and demonstration. Our provided demo guide and the deep dive “show us” questions we ask during the demonstrations ensure you’re seeing/understanding the actual system capabilities – how they match up to your unique requirements.
4. Almost there! Following each demonstration, Wise facilitates a debrief and scoring session with your team. When all of the demonstrations, and follow-up questions, are complete, we compile your executive summary inclusive of cost justification to help you gain final approval.
5. Streamlined and Effective – Wise Consulting helps you make the best choices.